Thursday, February 19, 2009

True Friendship

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality?

Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of True Friendship.

You WON'T see cutesy little smiley faces
Just the stone cold truth of our
great friendship.

1. When you are sad,
I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue,I will try to dislodge
whatever is
choking you.

3. When you smile,
I will know you are
plotting something
that I must be
involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried,
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse
it could be until you quit
whining, ya big baby!!!!
So suck it up and Deal with it!

6. When you are confused,
I will use
little words.

7. When you are sick,
Stay away from me
until you are
well again.
I don't want
whatever you have.

8. When you fall,
I'll pick you up and dust you
off--
After I laugh
my butt off!!

9. This is my
oath...
I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask;
--because you are my FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment